Our Five Core Services Include:
- Peer Counseling
- Independent living Skills Training
- Information & Referral
- Transitions for Teens and Young Adults
- Nursing Home Transitions
Additional Services Offered:
- ADA Assessments
- Assistive Technology Demonstrations
- Home Automation
- Parent Support Group
- Monthly Social Activities
- Library of Educational Materials for Public Use
- Disability Awareness Presentations
- Scholarship Program
- Home Modifications/ Ramps
- Assistive Technology Loans
- Adaptive Telephones
- Voting Assistance
- Community Advocates
- Job skills & Coaching
- Disability Benefits 101
Consumer Directed Services
Personal Care Attendant Service for people with disabilities, 18 years and older who are able to self-direct their own care. With this program you are able to hire your own personal attendant. Must have active Missouri Medicaid.
In-Home Agency Directed Services
Assistance for people of all ages and disabilities. Nursing services and aide care are available. Payment options: Missouri Medicaid, Private Pay, Long-Term Care Insurance, and VA/Aid & Attendance Pension.
On My Own Inc. is an equal opportunity agency and does not discriminate against individuals needing services with regard to race, gender, religion, age and disability.
All participants receive equal treatment and opportunity.
On My Own Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.